Monday, November 29, 2004

HALLOWEEN MAY BE OVER BUT HERE IS A SELECTED LIST OF BOOKS ON SALEM WITCH TRIALS

1. The Devil's Disciples: Makers of the Salem Witchcraft Trials / Peter Charles Hoffer. 1996.
2. In the Devil's Snare: The Salem Witchcraft Crisis of 1692 / Mary Beth Norton. 2002.
3. Salem Story: Reading the Witch Trials of 1692 / Bernard Rosenthal. 1993
4.The Story of the Salem Witch Trials: .... / Bryan F. Le Beau. 1998
5. The Salem Witch Trials : a Legal History / Peter Charles Hoffer. 1997
6. Witch-Children : From Salem Witch-Hunts to Modern Courtrooms / Hans Sebald. 1995

4 Comments:

Blogger narniafan123 said...

Just found some interesting stuff on the upcoming Chronicles of Narnia film. Narnia Resourcesand the wardrobe"

12:12 PM  
Blogger jiri said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Connor Wilson said...

Every year my son Dylan and I have been building our Halloween animatronic display. This year we added 12 new figures and my wife had been making the clothes etc. but then I clued in that Halloween Costumes were the ideal solution - ya, ok I'm slow but...This year is really cool because we've done an HP Lovecraft display that I'm sure he'd appreciate but I'm not so sure he'd approve of this - The Necronomicon - Is it just me or is that just plain goofy ? Anyway, everybody is doing their own Haunted House thing now but hey - it's fun and if you've got kids I really suggest you try it yourself if you haven't already. It's a nice change from the usual Christmas Lights routine and a lot of scaaarrry fun. Happy Halloween everybody.

2:56 AM  
Blogger reyt said...

if wow gold and maple story mesos wow gold

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link