Wednesday, October 19, 2005

TEMPLE LAW SCHOOL'S CHAMPIONSHIP TRIAL ADVOCACY PROGRAMS ABROAD

China: The LL.M program, taught in Beijing and Philadelphia, offers courses in trial advocacy. Temple Law also offers a prosecutors training program for Chinese prosecutors held in Philadelphia.

Japan: The Japanese Bar Association invited Temple Law to conduct a Jury Trial Advocacy training program for its members.

Poland: Catholic University of Lublin's Center for Advanced Legal Studies invited Temple Law faculty to teach trial advocacy to practising Polish lawyers in the Center's Post Gradute Program.

4 Comments:

Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said...

And on a lighter note than pure time trial , check out the funniest trial transcript ever! If it's not serious enough of a topic, well, just pretend it's the Brit's version of time trial !

3:24 AM  
Blogger Henryrmsy said...

Substance trumps triviality, quality finesses quantity and synergy prevails over contention in a Happy Thought Lifestyle. Happy Thought

1:12 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hey ##NAME##, I was looking for a specific ##LINK## blog before I came here (this isn't the blog I was after).... But man, after looking around, I decided that your blog is certainly worth book marking now for another visit later.

8:16 AM  
Blogger David Green said...

Although ##TITLE## wasn't quite what I was searching for, I must say I am truly impressed. Keep up the great work I love your information! I was searching for ##LINK## related sites but I'm so lucky to had found your blog ##NAME##. Thank You!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link