Friday, June 29, 2007
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
BOOKS FOR MOCK TRIAL TEAM
· National Institute for Trial Advocacy’s (NITA) web site
· Thomas A. Mauet, Trial Techniques (Little, Brown)
· Paul Bergman, Trial Advocacy in a Nut Shell (Thomson-West)
· James W. McElhaney, McElhaney's Trial Notebook (ABA Section of Litigation)
· Edward J. Imwinkelried, Evidentiary Foundations (LexisNexis)
· James McElhaney’s Trial Notebook & multivolume Litigation Manual
· Advocacy (Trial Practice Series) by Richard A. Givens
For those of you with undergrad mock trial, I also found these two books that look useful:
· Pleasing the Court: A Mock Trial Handbook by John Vile.
NITA’s Mock Trials: Preparing, Presenting and Winning Your Case (geared toward undergraduate mock trial teams.